10. Does it get warm? Yes, but we are in New England and the weather
can change from the bottom of the mountain to the top of the mountain
11. Do we ride when it's raining? Only if it is light rain and no lightning.
12. How old do I need to be to drive? - 16 with a valid driver's license
and a parent or guardian, or 18 without. Unguided: The renter must be 21 or
13. Is there a weight limit? Yes, no more than 750 lbs total with cargo (on
the double units).
14. Can I drink/ drugs prior to or while out on tour? NO!
15. What kind of ATVs do you rent? Currently Polaris Razor 570
and Polaris ACE 325
16. How soon should we be there before the tour starts? Half an hour.
17. How fast will we go? Depends on the terrain,the weather and the
condition of the trail, and of course the rider's ability. Most trails are posted
as 25 mph.
18. How long are the tours? We give approximate times 2hrs, 4 hrs etc...,
but depending on speed and trails traveled mechanical failures,
accidents.....etc. we strongly recommend allowing a wide range of time for
19. How big are the tours? Most of the time around 5 machines, but there
are exceptions at times.
20. Must I wear a helmet? Yes.
ATV Rentals of NH LLC
514 US Rt 3 Lincoln, NH 03251
Phone: 603-238-2571 Cell: 603-348-7941